LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
6761470

I am scheduled for mediation April 2, 2013 Court of Common

Customer Question

I am scheduled for mediation April 2, 2013 Court of Common Pleas Case # XXXXX Port Clinton, Ohio I am the plaintiff my Ex the Defendant. I am represented by an Attorney: Complaint for Breach of Contract, Unjust Enrichment, Fraud, and for other relief. The mediation direction I feel will be of a financial agreement price involving only an Aircraft Hangar Home that I architecturally designed, engineered and constructed as General Contractor and I also invested 300k cash. The Defendant only invested 500k and minimal decoration labor. In past indications I believe the Defendant will attempt to force me out for only 300k since she had fraudulently obtained the property deed in her name only while we were married through un-performed phoney quit claim deeds. However, I feel that this case contains so much fraud, coercion, physical duress and pecuniary duress and should go to Trial by Jury in which I know when fully exposed I will be awarded fair damages for being deceived into a marriage that was very intentionally set up for unconscionable use and abuse two gay women over a 12 year time frame using the guise of living with and helping her take care of her obese diabetic mother that after passing and 4 years married 8 years contiguous as married that she and her lover had all along planned taking up residency together Nov. 2011. In the mean time I had suffered unbelievable pain and suffering in which I had been miss diagnosed for Parkinsons disease that turned out to be Traumatic Stress impossed heartlessly by a supposed loved one in which I became hospitalized an nearly lost my life. I have, since the Defendants departure recovered physcally and have maintained occupancy in the residence I built and have very wisely placed the residence in Court Receivership.
My question would be, am I required legally to present my position of being entitled to financial damages exceeding the cash and overhead expenses and labor values that I had invested over the years while the Defendant purchased investments and stocks, bonds etc. unknown to me in this wedding night non-consumated relationship and that the horrendous fraud in attempting to gain all of my assets is now surfacing. The home is valued at 1.5 million on a paved runway, on an island. I would also desire sueing the Defendants co-conspiritor for alienation of affection with daily involvement in our personal life 2001-2012 even though I had been suckered into a phone divorce 2004 in Florida claiming reason that the Defendant did not want to be in a position of being medically financially sued if I became injured constructing this home even though I am a veteran with 100% medical coverage. Her first failed marriage husband labeled her a "Black Widow" as she had done the same to him. I have lost 2.5 million by not remaining an active Airline Pilot. Was I ever dumb! She had employed a Playboy Bunny Suite of all things on Easter 2001. This definately is a rare case of male sexual abuse (LACK THEREOF) abused and used for financial unjustified enrichment. I have by the way, all of the legal fraudulent documents standing by in my possession.. . . ED
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 1 year ago.

Hello Edward,

My name isXXXXX a licensed attorney and former certified mediator (both general civil and family law). Glad to try and help out.

Sure sorry for the circumstances, truly. My heart goes out to you.

Accordingly, I'm pleased to share the following good news with you. Yes, I would encourage you to be absolutely forthcoming with your attorney and to present your argument in the mediation session. Here's why I say so. In terms of your legal counsel, your attorney is under a number of important duties toward you in terms of communication. These come down (mainly) to obligations to keep you informed along the way of representation and to explain things to you as they arise in the case. Ohio Rules of Professional Conduct 1.4. If he or she isn't privy to the full and complete details, however, it wold be analogous to seeing a physician, expecting an accurate diagnosis, yet withholding a few crucial symptoms. In other words, the only way you can get your money's worth from your lawyer is to be absolutely upfront and practice full disclosure. Also, remember you're protected by the incredibly powerful attorney-client privilege and ethical duty of confidentiality. Ohio Rules of Professional Conduct 1.6. Finally, and here's probably the best part, you get a "clean slate" should things break down in the mediation session. In other words, the mediator is only permitted to report back to the Court whether or not an agreement was reached. He or she is prohibited from sharing the details of what took place during the mediation session with anyone, even including the Court. Ohio Revised Code § 2710.07. I can tell you from first-hand family law and civil litigation mediation experience that this is taken very seriously. So, having said all of that, here's the botXXXXX XXXXXne. The final call is entirely yours to make, but the wisest approach would be to practice complete transparency with your attorney and to also take full advantage of the mediation as a golden opportunity to put forward your very best foot, so to speak.

If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me.

You're obviously an accomplished articulate person who has endured more than enough throughout this ordeal. You deserve to be treated properly, and I truly hope all works out for you.

Take care,

Ben, J.D.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My reaching out was prompted by my attorney's not responding to questions I have asked him to respond to over the past month about preparations prior to this mediation that the court has reset two times already. But, I have provided him with complete case research and documentations that I feel certain he has never received from a client and is so confident that he may feel no additional effort will be or is required.

But, you have provided me with the confidence I needed in a very simple rule I have always followed in my passed professional Jet Pilot career. Allways error on the side of being honest and you will always win in the long run. FYI: Ben, there is a publishing company and writer that is negotiating my life story with me now. It should be in press in the near future. I am now sending this information to my lawyer. Thanks again Ben for your professional knowledge and you may now close our case. ED

Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 1 year ago.

Hello again Edward,

Thanks for writing back..great to hear from you!

You are most welcome..my pleasure entirely!

It makes my day to know that my answers have been helpful to you. I do thank you so much for taking the time to express your appreciation with such kind words.

Hang in there, and I'll hold a good thought for brighter days ahead!

Best regards,

Ben, J.D.

LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience: Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 1 year ago.
Hello Edward,

I enjoyed working with you recently.

How are things going?

Is there anything else I can do to help?

Please just let me know.

Thanks!

Ben, J.D.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ben, I forwarded our question and answer to my Attorney and still have not heard from my attorney. Hope hear Monday before our Mediation Tuesday at 1;00 PM. I hope the mediator will allow me to request the police department have someone who knows CPR standy by during the mediation, as I am so traumatized by this evil woman, I do not want to suffer a heart attack during the mediation.

Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 1 year ago.

Hello Edward,

Thank you so much for the kindness of your favorable rating!

I shall hold a good thought that all goes smoothly.

Hang in there...I'm sure sorry for this incredible stress!

Best regards,

Ben, J.D.