LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
6761470

Hi, I called to make an appointment with my Dr. and told I

Hi, I called to make an appointment with my Dr. and told I was terminated by the receptionist. No notice , nothing by mail. Also since my boyfriend lived with me, he was terminated also. They would not give no reason at all. to me being so emotionally upst over this, I called again and the girls at the desk said it was due to narcotics. I have never abused my meds. I am an agorapobic and have severe panic attacks..An asthmatic on top of this. the office manager would not talk to me and tell me why. The said I was red flagged and could not see any primed Drs.,in which my lung Dr. and cadiologist is primed also. I called to make an appointment and they refuse to see me. I feel I have a right to defend my self and my boyfried since he did no wrong also. Please,somebody give me some advice in what to do. I checked with my pharmacy and they are floored by this also. No warning, no questions asked of me. and that whole office knows. Where does my patient rights come in to play. I have none. This is so embarrasing as humiliating. Could they have me mixed up with somebody else? They won't take my calls now. Thank you for your ttime. Michele from Dayton,Ohio
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 1 year ago.

My name isXXXXX'm a licensed attorney and registered nurse. Glad to try and help out.

Sure sorry for the circumstances, truly. My heart goes out to you and your boyfriend.

Accordingly, I'm pleased to share some good news with you, as follows. The process you've described simply does not at all comport with the law. Rather, here's what the law demands (please click the following link to view):

Ohio Administrative Code § 4731-27-01

You have solid reason here to file a disciplinary complaint (such as you've already mentioned in your comments). Should that fail to resolve the matter, your next step would be to share your concerns with a local litigation attorney. I have many years of combined clinical and legal experience, so I can say with confidence that you deserve to be treated properly and in a lawful manner.

If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me.

I truly hope all works out for both of you.

Take care,

Ben, J.D.

LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience: Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 1 year ago.

I enjoyed working with you recently.

How are things going?

Is there anything else I can do to help?

Please just let me know.

Thanks!

Ben, J.D.