Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
Experience:  Twenty one years experience as a lawyer in New York and New Jersey. Former Appellate Law Clerk.

I am in the state of Missouri. I did a photo shoot with a

I am in the state of Missouri. I did a photo shoot with a model in September 2011 and had her sign a "Authorization and Release" form. I then did another photo shoot with the same model in November 2012. Does the original release cover both photo shoots?

No, unless there is some language in the original release which would cover future photo shoots. Usually, a release will specify the date of the photo shots which it covers. So If there any doubt about whether or not the original release covers future shoots, you should obtain a new release from the model.