How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask BizAttorney Your Own Question
BizAttorney, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2273
Experience:  Over 12 years of business and legal experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
BizAttorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, we did not reach an agreement at mediation. After mediation,

This answer was rated:

Hi, we did not reach an agreement at mediation. After mediation, I presented my future to be ex wife a divorce agreement to avoid trial. Our child Gal liked the parenting part. Wife wanted to keep the house under her name only, but, I offered her to delay the sale of the house until five years from now. I have not received any answer yet. Wife will probably want me to help paying the properties taxes, is this the way it is supposed to be in Florida?
How I am going to pay property taxes if I do not live there?

BizAttorney :

Good evening! I can help you out with your legal question tonight. There is no one set way for things in Florida, but all of the expenses and assets are split according to what the parties wish. If you are paying the taxes on a property that you do not live in, then she should be giving you another asset or portion of income in order to make it equal.

BizAttorney :

I can see that you are offline now, but please come back so that I can finish answering your questions.

BizAttorney and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions