BizAttorney, Attorney
Experience:  Over 12 years of business and legal experience.

Hi, we did not reach an agreement at mediation. After mediation,

Hi, we did not reach an agreement at mediation. After mediation, I presented my future to be ex wife a divorce agreement to avoid trial. Our child Gal liked the parenting part. Wife wanted to keep the house under her name only, but, I offered her to delay the sale of the house until five years from now. I have not received any answer yet. Wife will probably want me to help paying the properties taxes, is this the way it is supposed to be in Florida?
How I am going to pay property taxes if I do not live there?

BizAttorney :

Good evening! I can help you out with your legal question tonight. There is no one set way for things in Florida, but all of the expenses and assets are split according to what the parties wish. If you are paying the taxes on a property that you do not live in, then she should be giving you another asset or portion of income in order to make it equal.

BizAttorney :

I can see that you are offline now, but please come back so that I can finish answering your questions.