xavierjd
xavierjd, Attorney
Experience:  20+ yrs in criminal, landlord/tenant, family, & small claims

Will an investigation (with no charges filed) show up on a

Customer Question

Will an investigation (with no charges filed) show up on a prospective teacher background check in the state of Arizona?
Expert:  xavierjd replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.com It will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Were there any fingerprints taken?

Am I correct that there were no criminal charges authorized and there were no court appearances?

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No, none of those.

Expert:  xavierjd replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the information.

I want to look up a couple of things for you. I will be back asap with an answer.

Thanks for your patience.
Expert:  xavierjd replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jim,

Below is common information that shows up on employment background checks:
  • County Criminal Records Check - felony criminal history information if any, misdemeanor or infraction information may also appear
  • Education Verification - dates of attendance and graduation, degrees or certifications obtained are the most common - majors studied, GPA, and honors received may also show
  • Employment History Verification - an applicant’s job title, tenure, reasons for leaving and eligibility for rehire are common - salary may be given
  • Social Security Number Scan - names and addresses associated with a particular Social Security Number are the most often reported - the report also may show if a Social Security Number is XXXXX when it was issued, and where it was issued
  • Motor Vehicle Report - the driver's license status - traffic violations, failures to appear, and unpaid fines may show on the report
  • National Wants and Warrants Search - outstanding warrants (generally those issued for extraditable offenses)
  • Sex Offender Registry Check - shows if an applicant is registered as a convicted sex offender

If you were not charged with a crime, then an investigation will NOT show up on a criminal background check.

I hope you find this information useful.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow-up questions. If you are satisfied with my answer, please rate it as "excellent" or in another positive manner. That is the only way that I can get credit for answering the question.

Thank you for your business!

XavierJD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your time and help. You have put me at ease.

Expert:  xavierjd replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jim,

You are VERY welcome!

Thank you for your business!

XavierJD
xavierjd, Attorney
Experience: 20+ yrs in criminal, landlord/tenant, family, & small claims
Expert:  xavierjd replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jim,

Thank you so much for the "excellent service" rating! It is greatly appreciated and I am glad that you found the information useful.

If you have future questions, you can specifically request me by name as the expert.

Thanks again,

xavierjd
Expert:  xavierjd replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the generous bonus! I greatly appreciate it!

Best of luck to you. :)