xavierjd
xavierjd, Attorney
Experience:  20+ yrs in criminal, landlord/tenant, family, & small claims
14261217

Will an investigation (with no charges filed) show up on a

Will an investigation (with no charges filed) show up on a prospective teacher background check in the state of Arizona?
Thanks for using JustAnswer.com It will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Were there any fingerprints taken?

Am I correct that there were no criminal charges authorized and there were no court appearances?

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, none of those.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the information.

I want to look up a couple of things for you. I will be back asap with an answer.

Thanks for your patience.
Hi Jim,

Below is common information that shows up on employment background checks:
  • County Criminal Records Check - felony criminal history information if any, misdemeanor or infraction information may also appear
  • Education Verification - dates of attendance and graduation, degrees or certifications obtained are the most common - majors studied, GPA, and honors received may also show
  • Employment History Verification - an applicant’s job title, tenure, reasons for leaving and eligibility for rehire are common - salary may be given
  • Social Security Number Scan - names and addresses associated with a particular Social Security Number are the most often reported - the report also may show if a Social Security Number is XXXXX when it was issued, and where it was issued
  • Motor Vehicle Report - the driver's license status - traffic violations, failures to appear, and unpaid fines may show on the report
  • National Wants and Warrants Search - outstanding warrants (generally those issued for extraditable offenses)
  • Sex Offender Registry Check - shows if an applicant is registered as a convicted sex offender

If you were not charged with a crime, then an investigation will NOT show up on a criminal background check.

I hope you find this information useful.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow-up questions. If you are satisfied with my answer, please rate it as "excellent" or in another positive manner. That is the only way that I can get credit for answering the question.

Thank you for your business!

XavierJD

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your time and help. You have put me at ease.

Hi Jim,

You are VERY welcome!

Thank you for your business!

XavierJD
Hi Jim,

Thank you so much for the "excellent service" rating! It is greatly appreciated and I am glad that you found the information useful.

If you have future questions, you can specifically request me by name as the expert.

Thanks again,

xavierjd
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the generous bonus! I greatly appreciate it!

Best of luck to you. :)