TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

If I own a karate school and I find out that 1 of my students

If I own a karate school and I find out that 1 of my students father is a level 2 sex offender, do I have to tell the 90 students?

You do not have to inform the other parents regarding this. However, you should contact the police and inquire into whether he is allowed to be around kids. He may be violating terms of his parol by coming to the karate school.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please also consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensate for my work on your question by the website.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If he can not be around children and he continues to come to karate tournaments , what should I do?

If you find out that he is braking his probation rules, then you need to contact the police. You also need to confront him and kick him out.