TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
17219180

I am a federal employee with a disability. I filed two civil

I am a federal employee with a disability. I filed two civil complaints regarding disability discrimination. One was for the agency I work for demoting me, reducing my salary, removing my locality pay, etc. the second on was for providing the office of workers’ compensation programs with false employment and pay information, which has resulted in me being denied compensation benefits from OWCP. The Court closed the second complaint, asserting that the two are duplicate complaints, and claimed that the matter was heard at trial or hearing. I have not had a trial or hearing in either case. I filed a motion for a new trial on the closed complaint, but I have not received a response back from the Court. Should I also file a Notice of Appeal with the District Court on the closed complaint, or wait for a response from the Court on the request for new trial? How long should I wait to hear back form the Court regariding a new trial?
What court made the ruling?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The US District Court in Eastern California.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The US District Court in Eastern California, Sacramento Dividion.
Thank your for your reply.

You have 28 days after the court rules on your motion for new trial to file a notice of appeal in the federal courts.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your help!
thank you!