TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
17219180

Party A, an auto dealer, signs a bill of sale and a tital of

Party A, an auto dealer, signs a bill of sale and a tital of a vehicle over to party B, a car "builder" who customized the car for the expressed purpose of selling the car to party C, a major local corporation. Party B sells the car to unknown party D for an unknown amount but dosen't compensate party A. An excuse was given that the check from the corporation bounced. Then next excuse was that the money was placed in the family safe and the mother took it and went to Mexico.

Question: How should party A proceed?

Party A needs to sue Party B for breach of contract, conversion and fraud. Party B signed the bill of sale and agreed to pay Party A a specific price. The fact that Party B did not pay breaches the contract. The fact that B took the car and did not follow its obligations can also be seen as conversion and fraud.

Please let me know if you have further questions on this matter. Please also remember to rate my answer positively so that I may be paid by the website for my work on your question.

Thanks,
ZDN