Thank you for your response. I apologize for the delay getting back to you.
Because the amount of your hard economic damages is under $10,000, you will be able to file the lawsuit in California small claims
court. You will need to proceed as follows:
1. Obtain the legal name of the RV rental business. This may be on the rental documentation. If you cannot locate it, the business may be operating under an assumed name. In that case, you would contact the county clerk to determine what the actual business name is.
2. File a claim with small claims court nearest the RV rental business's office where you rented the RV.
3. Gather all the receipts of money you were forced to spend.
4. Obtain an affidavit from the tow truck driver which states that in his opinion the tires were dangerous
5. Go to court on the hearing date and state your case to the judge, asking for $1,375.00 in economic damages and $8,625.00 in mental anguish damages. Ask your mother and father to come in and testify.
More information on small court claims may be found at: http://www.dca.ca.gov/publications/small_claims/file.shtml
Please let me know if there is any further information I may provide you. Please also consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated for my work on your question by the website.