JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Experience:  Explains legal matters based on 14+ years experience.
14211116

Bike bump update.. happened 2011, served 2012 and 2013 the

Lawyer Ms Umphrey please..Bike bump update.. happened 2011, served 2012 and 2013 the new hotshot big city firm is claiming wrist and shoulder which he never said before.. i have a photo from the bump showing him in grass leaning back on both arms waiting for police. papers claim depression weight gain and pain.. his facebook account shows a happy, fit beer drinking ex marine, marathon runner , mud wrestler, obstacle racer photos as far back as May of 2012.Since I can't tract any photos from May 2011 to May 2012 photos from Facebook.. how important is the time period right after the bump? I have 30 photos almost a year later.. showing him wall climbing, bowling etc.. all using his right arm and wrist

Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question!

Do you have an attorney representing you in your lawsuit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes Insurance lawyer

Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 1 year ago.
Did you pose your question to your insurance lawyer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

They think it's needs to go to trial due to the fact that the photos show how fit and active he is . I don't want to go sit like a criminal and be asked questions to trick me into messing up my story for the jury.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

He was depressed looking and overweight when this happened and now his photos look like he is expecting a huge settlement since I am high profile

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think chat is better

Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 1 year ago.
There is no story for you to mess up. You simply testify to the truth. Let your attorney worry about the trial strategy. I understand why your attorney wants to take the case to trial. From what you've described, those photos work in favor of your case -- that's why the attorney is prepared to take it to trial and have a jury hear it out.

If the guy is looking good on Facebook now then his claim of damages does not have credibility. That's good for your side.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

~~ J.B.
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Experience: Explains legal matters based on 14+ years experience.