AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney At Law

Can the Association tow a vehicle from a gated community where

Can the Association tow a vehicle from a gated community where the sign states that Parking Permits are required, without waiting 96 hours, or issuing a prior citation or notice.

AttyCBradford :

In a homeowner's association?

AttyCBradford :

If it says no parking without a permit they do not have to wait 96 hours or issue a citation. I am sure that where the car was parked, that there was a tow warning posted

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all your questions then please press accept and provide positive feedback, so I receive credit for my work. If not and you have additional questions please ask, and I will respond promptly. Please note: this is a PAID ANSWERING service, once your question has been answered, press accept. This conversation does not constitute an attorney-client relationship and is offered for informational purposes only. Lastly, sometimes it may take a moment to respond as I work with several customers at a time. Thank you and best of luck.