Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

If an invoice was left visible in a warehouse in the isle and

If an invoice was left visible in a warehouse in the isle and one should take it is it a crime in the state of illinois.
Hello and thank you for using JA! My goal is to provide you with excellent service and help with your legal problem.
.
If the invoice did not belong to the person who took it, then legally this would be theft. Any time a person takes personal property of another without permission and it is not considered abandoned, the person is guilty of theft.
.

.

.

Thanks.

.

Please don't forget to rate my service "OK" or higher. It is only then that I receive credit for my work.

.

If you need further help, just reply to me via the “REPLY” button and I will be happy to continue.

.

I cannot enter into an attorney client relationship, this is a public forum, and all posts are available for public viewing. There is no duty of confidentiality that attaches to any posts. The information provided is not a substitute for a local attorney’s legal advice.