Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.

Im planning to invest in an offshore venture to make money.

I'm planning to invest in an offshore venture to make money. Do I need to incorporate to protect myself when making a profit on the money?

I am not sure what you wish to protect yourself against. If the venture is profitable and you have invested through a corporation there would appear to be nothing to be concerned about?

Thank you for submitting your question to Pearl-Just Answer. We appreciate your business. If you need clarification or additional information, please send me a Reply and I will be happy to explain further. Please consult a local attorney to verify the accuracy of this information according to your state's laws.