Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

I am having a problem with a certain individual he is causing

I am having a problem with a certain individual he is causing a lot of strife in my life. He approached me once in public and brushed up against me and then followed me out to the parking lot in a very threatening manner. He has hired a PI to obtain information on me. I have no direct relationship through this man only through his ex. My car was vandalized recently and I know it was him but can't prove it. He has my social security number, birthdate, and other kinds of information. I have reported every incident to the police and they can't help me because he hasn't harmed me physically. He has posted on his Facebook offering anyone money for information on me. He has me paranoid and I do not feel safe in my own home. I don't know what else to do. Is there any way I can file a civil suit on him or get a restraining order if I get a lawyer?

I suggest you can get a local lawyer to write him a letter to cease and desist with the harassment. And that may put the fear into him

A local attorney will be able to write a letter that says his behavior is annoying, harassing and must immediately stop and any information he publishes about you needs to be removed and that if he continues you will file Criminal harassment charges and seek a restraining order

I think I have answered all your questions; however, if not, please let me know.

Remember, I can only answer and provide true and correct information for what you ask.

Otherwise, please rate this service below Good to Excellent so that I may get credit for my time and information. Thank You and good luck with everything