Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

a friend is in prison and coming up for paroll in four years

a friend is in prison and coming up for paroll in four years , how can i help with information from getting current court records. or how to appeall form, the lawyer that we hired did nothing at our hearing, back in 2008 in kingsville, tx. what to do?
Hi

I am nto sure why you think you need any of that information.

The Parole Board members have everything they need in that regard

The best way to prepare, I suggest, is to put a book together of accomplishments while he has been incarcerated - the Board will have most of that information, too - but it makes the inmate look interested in what is happening and also that he is proud to have done some good things while inside and is determined to be a more productive citizen when released

I think I have answered all your questions; however, if not, please let me know.

Remember, I can only answer and provide true and correct information for what you ask.

Otherwise, please rate this service below Good to Excellent so that I may get credit for my time and information. Thank You and good luck with everything