How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawHelpNow Your Own Question
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 7639
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LawHelpNow is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to know if its possible to cancel a time sharing

This answer was rated:

I would like to know if it's possible to cancel a time sharing agreement after the 10th day of the rescission period. It was signed at Florida. I made a dow payment.

Hello Islandio,

My name isXXXXX a licensed attorney. Glad to try and help out.

Sure sorry for the circumstances, truly. My heart goes out to you.

I will speak candidly rather than doing you the disservice of lying or misleading you. I didn't enact the law, and personally I often disagree with it, but nevertheless we're all stuck with it. I just wouldn't do you the disservice of lying or misleading you. So, here's the truth.

No, despite very recent changes to Florida timeshare law (effective July 1, 2012, such a cancellation at this point is not allowed. However, if you believe there's a consumer protection violation, you can certainly file a complaint, free of charge, as follows:

Florida Attorney General - Consumer Protection

I am sorry.

If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me.

I truly hope all works out for you.

Take care,

Ben, J.D.

LawHelpNow and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Hello Islandio,

I enjoyed working with you recently.

How are things going?

Is there anything else I can do to help?

Please just let me know.


Ben, J.D.