TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

we shipped the ladys clothing to my customers in Puerto rico.

Customer Question

we shipped the lady's clothing to my customers in Puerto rico. we shipped on COD money order by Stevens Global logistics. Steven Global have never paid yet, it passed for 6 months. amount is $2,8885.50.
Could you work to collect money for me?
Expert:  TexLaw replied 3 years ago.

We are not able to directly represent you on JustAnswer. To present this sort of claim, you need to hire a Maritime Attorney. You can locate Maritime Attorney's by simply googling "Maritime Attorney" and your state.

You can also locate a Maritime Attorney by contacting the state bar and requesting a referral.

Finally, you can locate a Maritime Attorney by using, which has a list of attorneys by practice area.

Please let me know if there is any other information we can provide you. Please also remember to rate my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.