Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Customer Question

I need an administrative law attorney.The stat of florida administratively revoked my prfoessional license after I retired my license because they said they never got paperwork i sent in and I moved and did not know they didn t receive info and then too much time has passed to appeal internally within state licensing dept.and they recommended the only way to reverse this is to get my own legal representationI am a clinical psychologist with 25 years without a blemish except this and I need it reversed and removed from my record.other detailed mitigating personal tradegy during this window of time which is contributing factor.(at the time responding to a number of personal tradegies and missed taking care of this paperwork and did not know until appeal time limit up.State rec i get my own counsel to help me reverse this.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will wait for a response if you are continuing to try and find an aswer for me. thank you. estimated time to wait?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please offer me an estimate of how much longer it will take to provide an answer to my question of needing an administrative law attorney in my area to help me overturn or reverse my license being professional license being revoked. i ve been waiting a long time. over 12 hrs.thank you

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

We are unable to predict response times as there are many variables involved. Basically, however, when an expert with the appropriate administrative law background believes he will be able to give you a satisfactory response, he or she will reply.

Thanks for your patience. We will look for an expert for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Alright I will continue to wait
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thanks again for your patience.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional . Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.