JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Experience:  Explains legal matters based on 14+ years experience.
14211116

Do I have to infor the defendent that im delivering seponia?.

Do I have to infor the defendent that im delivering seponia?. Do I have to provide them copies.? Can I deliever the sepenise on a Sunday if person is there to reiceve it.
Welcome and thank you for your question!

In order to answer your question, it would be helpful to know: are you a party to the lawsuit?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes I am an pro se plaintiff

Thank you. XXXXX 103 of the Texas Court Rules, you cannot serve your own subpoena. You will have to contact the court to make arrangements to have any authorized person serve the subpoenas for you.

http://www.supreme.courts.state.tx.us/rules/trcp/rcp_all.pdf

With respect to Sunday service, in Texas, there are some limitations under Rule 6: "RULE 6. SUITS COMMENCED ON SUNDAY
No civil suit shall be commenced nor process issued or served on Sunday, except in cases of
injunction, attachment, garnishment, sequestration, or distress proceedings; provided that citation
by publication published on Sunday shall be valid."

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

~~ J.B.
Thank you. I will close this thread now.