TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

i was injured at a church becuase they turned out the laights

i was injured at a church becuase they turned out the laights in the hallway and i fell
what kind of an attorney do i need 6 months of treatment

That a personal injury attorney told you that you need a premises liability attorney is a bit of a misnomer. Premises liability is generally something that is handled by personal injury attorneys.

All premises liability means that is that to prove your case you have to show that there was a dangerous condition on the premises which was created by the owner that caused your injury. The fact that the church turned out the lights while you were in the building causing you to slip and fall is likely going to qualify for negligence under premises liability law.

You need to contact other personal injury attorneys to see if they will take your case. Most personal injury attorneys do premises liability cases as well. I also suggest that you call several attorneys and talk to them about your case, and then pick the one that you feel most comfortable with.

Please let me know if you have other questions regarding this matter. Please also remember to rate my answer positively so that I am compensated for my work on your question by the website.