TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

do I need legal representation in a school bus bullying incident

do I need legal representation in a school bus bullying incident where a mother claims her brother committed suicide because of bullying and I reported bullying against my younger son on the school bus to the school district in annonimous pools and now our older son is included in a bullying case where he claims peer pressure by older children was involved ....
You mention there being a "Bullying Case". What do you mean? Is there actual litigation that's been filed or is there only an investigation going on at the school?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

At this time no official legal litigation is involved but we are concerned with the history of bullying on the same school bus there might be legal involvement tomorrow when we meet the superintendant and the parents with the claim ...

At this point, you don't need legal representation. However, I would be very cautious about what you say. In other words, you need to deny liability for anything. Also, you need to deny that your older son has committed any bullying or at the most agree to look into it but do not admit that anything wrong has happened.

If you show up with a lawyer, it could spur the other kids parents into getting a lawyer involved and things could escalate. Best advice is to try and stay calm and reasonable.

Please let me know if you want to discuss this further. Please also remember to rate my answer positively so that I may be paid for my work on your question.