TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
17219180

If Iam in my backyard talking to myself after hearing my neighbor

If I'am in my backyard talking to myself after hearing my neighbor say constanly watch what he does now. If you paid more attention to your own business as you do to mine your son would not be on your backporch smoking crack. And I did say it Quietly butt to myself, butt they did hear me.
What is your question for me?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay , the family is known to be well sew happy is it possible for them to have any legal recourse.

I have no idea what question you have. All I know is that you said something to yourself and the family has money but I don't know what it is you want to know so I will opt out and allow the other experts to review your question.

I think I understand what you are saying. You are curious as to whether you saying something about their son smoking crack on the back porch could get you into any legal trouble.

The answer is that if you are in your back yard and you said it out loud to yourself and did not think anyone could hear you, then no, there would be no liability for a potential defamation claim by your neighbor.

TexLaw, Attorney
Experience: Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs