MShore
MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
17924466

Personal injury/change of lawyers I have been discontent from

Customer Question

Personal injury/change of lawyers
I have been discontent from current councel, of 2 years, because of his inability to provide an experienced trial lawyer, and not able to meet ever with us, for the entire 2 year period. I expressed the dissagrement and asked him to finally meet with us and he still did not do so. We also found out that he had a lot of misconduct in court. Yesterday we met with a different lawyer, and told him of our situation and are waiting for him to give us an anwser if he will take over our cases, regarding personal injury. He said he will talk to the senior law partner of the defendant to find more of the stage of our case. When we returned home from the appt., we received a note that the current lawyer has withdrawn from our cases. Should we inform the new potential lawyer regarding such note? Will the note expedite his decision, or it will harm it?
Expert:  MShore replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the post, yes you should inform the new lawyer as it is much easier for him to take the case now that your former attorney wants to withdraw. Telling the new lawyer that your former lawyer wants to withdraw will likely expedite his decision greatly. Please let me know if this answers your question or if you have any follow up questions.
Expert:  MShore replied 3 years ago.
Are you still with me?
Expert:  MShore replied 3 years ago.
Please remember to positively rate my answers. If your question has not been answered, let me know of any follow up questions.