How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I find all the fees associated to my suspended maine

Customer Question

How can I find all the fees associated to my suspended maine drivers license and have it reinstated even though I live in Ohio now?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.
Sam :


Sam :

To get the information you want from Maine, you have to contact the Maine Department of Motor Vehicles directly and you can click onto this link for all the information on how to contact them and get your fees, etc that are owed

Sam :

Of course, unless you have a residence in Maine you will not be able to get a drivers license there. But you can get the record cleared which will clear the database and you should then be able to apply for and get a license in the state where you have a residence

Sam :

If you have other questions, please post them here and I will provide you information. Otherwise, I would appreciate you taking time to rate this service "good to excellent" so that I may get credit for my time and information. Rating will not close your question. You will always be able to review it. It will only close a Chat - Thank you and good luck