Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

RA Sha

Customer Question

How can I find all the fees associated to my suspended maine drivers license and have it reinstated even though I live in Ohio now?
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.

Sam :

Hi

Sam :

To get the information you want from Maine, you have to contact the Maine Department of Motor Vehicles directly and you can click onto this link for all the information on how to contact them and get your fees, etc that are owed

Sam :

Of course, unless you have a residence in Maine you will not be able to get a drivers license there. But you can get the record cleared which will clear the database and you should then be able to apply for and get a license in the state where you have a residence

Sam :

If you have other questions, please post them here and I will provide you information. Otherwise, I would appreciate you taking time to rate this service "good to excellent" so that I may get credit for my time and information. Rating will not close your question. You will always be able to review it. It will only close a Chat - Thank you and good luck