Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

can you work on something for me? I may need it by Sunday...Let

Customer Question

can you work on something for me? I may need it by Sunday...Let me know if you can make this, thanks
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.
Please post the specifics so we can take a look for you to see if we have the resources and can meet your given deadline.

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am currently writing a letter to send to the State's Attorney. Can you revise, add etc? Thank you.

When you have completed, upload to mediafire.com (or another file sharing site) and share the link here.

I can then review and let you know.

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need some legal help, can this question be moved to lawyers? sorry I am looking for a law and I can't find it.

I will move to law.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Still awaiting a reply.