BizAttorney
BizAttorney, Attorney
Experience:  Over 12 years of business and legal experience.
13790199

my church is now telling me that i can not bring my pstd service

my church is now telling me that i can not bring my pstd service dog in and they are asking me all kind of questions

he has been going about three months now they are telling some people are getting offended

BizAttorney :

Good evening! I can help you out with your legal question tonight. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

BizAttorney :

The church is required to make its meeting house conform with building codes and standards to ensure handicap access.

Customer:

i sit away from people to try not to afend

Customer:

the pstd dog is covered under ada ?

BizAttorney :

As you are handicapped and need your pstd dog, they must make reasonable accommodations for you and your dog. To not allow you into the church simply because of your dog, would constitute discrimination against you because of your handicap.

BizAttorney :

You could legally file a lawsuit against the church for discrimination based upon your handicap if they persist to refuse you entry because of your dog.

BizAttorney :

If that is the case, then contact a local attorney to help you bring the suit.

Customer:

what i an getting from them its the dog in the church that is getting the other people upset

Customer:

thank you