MShore
MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
17924466

i have power of attorney for my mother she bought a car no

Customer Question

i have power of attorney for my mother she bought a car no loan but i had to sign title for her so do i own the or she
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Did you sign your name or your mother's name to the title? Also, am I correct to infer that your mother's money paid for the car?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes mother paid all or it and iprinted my mothers name then signed by the side of it

Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, I want to make sure I understand all of the facts. Are you attempting to claim ownership of the vehicle? If yes, on what basis?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no i do not want owner but ship is it ok to keep this way because i am filing a chapter 7

Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, yes it is ok to keep it this way. Your mother owns the vehicle as her purchase money acquired the vehicle and her name is on the title. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.