LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

type of attorney needed to dispute a bank deciving a customer

type of attorney needed to dispute a bank deciving a customer on a realestate deal
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good morning. How did the bank deceive the customer? What was the banks involvement?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

MY MOMS FARM WAS IN BANKRUPT COURT I WAS TRYING TO BUY

TALKED TO BANKS ATTY SAID IF I TALKED TO MY MOTHERS ATTY

TO TAKE OUT OF THE BANKRUPTCY TO GIVE BACK TO BANK TO GO TO SHERIFF SALE LET BANK BUY IT BACK THEY WOULD SELL IT TO

ME I HAD FINACEING JUST LEARNED THEY SOLD TO SOME ELSE

WITCH A BOARD MEMBER HELPED PUT A BID IN BEFORE SALE

AT LESS MONEY I FEEL THAT THEY USED ME JUST TO GET THE

FARM OUT BR AND NEVER INTENED TO SELL TO ME

David, do you have anything in writing, to evidence the agreement that if the property was taken out of bankruptcy, that they would agree to sell it to you? The reason that I ask, is because a transaction like this normally is required to be at arms length.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

EVERYTHING WAS VERBAL WITH LAWYER

AND BOARD PRES.

PLUS I PAID 3800.00 FOR NOVEMBER WITCH JUDGE ORDERD

WHAT TYPE OF ATTORNEY DO I NEED

Thank you for the additional information. In a case like this, both you and your mom should likely consult with legal counsel, since you both may have a cause of action against the bank, if there was fraud, deceit and the bank proceeded in bad faith. Moreover, she could have a basis to file a bar complaint against her attorney, if he/she failed to protect your moms interest and agreed to do this, without obtaining anything in writing. As such, you would want a civil litigation attorney who handles real estate matters. The best place to obtain an attorney, is through the attorney referral service, which is set up by the New Jersey Bar. I have provided you a link with their information and you can contact them. You want to select the county in which the subject property is located.
http://www.njsba.com/for-the-public/lawyer-referral-service.html

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.