Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

i think dr misdiagnosed me and never referred me to a specialist

Customer Question

i think dr misdiagnosed me and never referred me to a specialist in gastro or ent i was a school teacher had vocal cord cut out had to stop workclaimed 150,000/00 for lost work
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for contacting Pearl.com/ Just Answer. Did the medical malpractice occur in Germany or in the U.S., and how long ago did it occur?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it happened at us army clinic in hanau germany and poor voice started in dec 06 and not treated as cancer till deco7 operated on feb 08

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for the additional information. You mention "sent claim "tha"(?) appeal to claim". Can I presume that you filed a claim versus the U.S. under the Federal Tort Claims Statute, and that it was denied? If that is the case, how long ago did that occur?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I SUBMITTED APPEAL MAY 2011 AND IT WAS JUST SAT ON NOW COMMUNICATION IF YOU NEED MORE INFO mike.price.u.s.army.mil

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 4 years ago.
I neglected to ask whether you were in the military or were a civilian employee at the time you were treated at the military facility. Also, have you ever been told that the statute of limitations had expired on your claim?