Hi, Welcome back,
1. In Answer to your question if the Plaintiff can file an Amended Complaint, that depends on when the Plaintiff wants to file an Amended Complaint. But even if the time within which the Plaintiff can file an Amended Complaint has expired, the Plaintiff can still ask permission from the Judge to file an Amended Complaint.
2. If the Plaintiff files an Amended Complaint, the defendant must file an Answer to the Amended Complaint
3. "In united states ,if a lawyer acts unethical ,inflates the charges ,lies under oath,files some papers in the court and gives totally opposite testimony to the judge"
An Attorney is not permitted to give any testimony in his client's case
4. after wards the client fires the lawyer ,is she still obligated to pay full attorney's inflated fees 'even after ,he willfully destroyed client's interests.?
If the lawyer has performed the services they stated they did in their bill, the client must pay the bill. However, the client can sue the lawyer for legal malpractice and the client can also report them to the Attorney Disciplinary Board of their State.
5. Or she can withhold attorney's fees legally as long as she can prove the judge the proof of attorney's lying under oath and all the other problems that I I discussed sbove
The client cannot complain to the Judge who is hearing the case. If the client has complaints about the lawyer's representation, or their fee, the client must follow a certain procedure. The client can sue the lawyer for legal malpractice and report the lawyer and file a formal Complaint with the State Attorney Disciplinary Board. But, the Judge hearing the case cannot hear any complaints the client has about their lawyer. I know this may not sound right to you, but there is a procedure which the law has written and which a client must follow if the client is dissatisfied with the lawyer's representation and wants to file a Complaint against the lawyer.
Please be kind enough to rate my service to you as "Excellent Service",
Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated,
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you, and I wish you very happy holidays and good health and prosperity throughout 2013,