How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

My privacy has been violated in the first degree. My cell phone computer email accounts and facebook have been hijacked. What steps do i need to take in order to prosecute this matter? Is this a criminal or civil matter.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Do you have any idea as to how or who might have hacked into your personal accounts?

Can you please provide me with more details of your situation, so I can better understand it?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my web camera was turned on without my knowledge. I was nude during those times. I know who did this and i need to find out how toprove it.

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Dear Jacob,

Can you please provide me with more details of what took place and what you know and what evidence do you currently have, so I can better understand your situation and can provide you with a better answer?