Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years In General Practice,

i have been dating this women for several months although a

i have been dating this women for several months although a rocky relationship because of my past concussion last year and my marriage situation which she is aware of from the start i fell deeply in love and she said and showed all the signs of loving me,constantly saying she was concerned about my health and medication i was on,i gave her several expensive gifts and cash in the thousands.last week because i was sick at home with bronchitis and a sinus infection i was unable to take her and a girlfriend out for dinner and drinks, she got very angry and broke up with me because i was to sick to go. she is 50 yrs old and i am 62 . i feel taken advantage of and tricked, what legal recourse do i have
Hello and thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear that you have been ill. I hope you are feeling better. Any items that you provided to your girlfriend as gifts would not be recoverable. She would owe you money for any loans that you provided to her or any contractual agreements that she may have breached.

Can you tell me if any of the money was a loan? Did you have any contractual agreements with her?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1st please charge me the 48.00 but i don't want to be on a monthly billing account i am happy to pay this for one time.

there was no loans just gifts because she said and showed how much she cared until i could not give her what she wanted

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there was no loan, she said she was in love,she said that she was the only one who cared about my health problems,

I will absolutely let customer service know that you do not want a subscription you only want to pay for this question.

I am sorry that you are in this situation. Unfortunately, without any type pf contractual obligation and breach of the obligation

Have you asked her to re-pay you any of the monies that you gave her? Do you feel that as a result of the concussion you were not fully aware of what you were doing and that she knew you were under a diminished capacity?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

possibly ,i am still suffering the effects from a year ago very sensitive, she told me a couple of storys why she was financially stressed and when her car was broken into she said she lost her Gucci purse, money and wallet so i replaced it

Aside from asking her to repay you, taking the position that you were of a diminished capacity and that she knowingly financially exploited you, may be the only other route.

Do you think this is something that you may want to pursue? Her actions would constitute criminal behavior.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no thank you for your help

I hope the information that I provided has been helpful. Please do not hesitate to ask me any follow up questions that you may have regarding this matter. If you would be so kind as to rate my service I would be most appreciative.

Thank you for your question. Hope you have a very happy and healthy New Year!
Thank you very much.
Just wanted to follow up with you and make sure that all is well. If I can be of any further assistance to you in the future, please feel free to request me.

Thank you,