How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TexLaw Your Own Question
TexLaw, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4430
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
Type Your Legal Question Here...
TexLaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I won a small claims court case against a car wash for banging

This answer was rated:

I won a small claims court case against a car wash for banging my car on a post and lost at the appeal because the judge went on site and the defendant had painted over the evidence. What can I do to reverse or dispute the appeal judgement?

Unfortunately, the judgment on a hearing of appeal from the small claims court to the superior court is final and non-appealable.

See California Code of Civil Procedure:

116.780. (a) The judgment of the superior court after a hearing on
appeal is final and not appealable.

Please let me know if you have other questions.


TexLaw and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you