How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TexLaw Your Own Question
TexLaw, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4430
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
Type Your Legal Question Here...
TexLaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our family business has been harassed by the vista police

This answer was rated:

Our family business has been harassed by the vista police department. What type of lawyer would i seek?

Thank you for your question.

You would need to obtain a civil rights lawyer to help you out in this situation.

Where is "Vista" located?

TexLaw and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

vista ca

A list of local civil rights attorneys may be found at:

Best Regards,

Related Legal Questions