Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name isXXXXX llc from Torrington Ct.

Customer Question

My name isXXXXX llc from Torrington Ct. we purchased a truck from Baskins truck sales 1870 hwy.51 south Coveington Tenn. 38019 on 11/19/12 for $ 30000.00 paid by wire transfer. in turn Baskins was to fedex clear title to this vehicle immediately to us. conformation was received of the transfer and we arranged freight home to ct.Our freight hauler was turned away for pick up and to date we have not received title to this vehicle. We have now been told that the vehicle is required to have a vin. verafication and thats the hold up. This vehicle was represented to have clear title at the time of purchase and we have repeatedly asked for it.The vehicle in question is a 2002 330 Peterbuilt dump vin. #2npnhz8x52m572040 CAN YOU HELP? ph.xxxxxxxxxfx.xxxxxx

Expert:  TexLaw replied 4 years ago.
Hi Mr. Hamm,

At Just Answer, we only provide you with answers to your legal questions. We do not act as your attorney and cannot represent you in this situation.

In your situation, you need to contact a local attorney to help you.

-ZDN