dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years representing clients with their legal issues

I am currently 2 yrs into a Ch 13, and having to return for

I am currently 2 yrs into a Ch 13, and having to return for a hearing (12/11). My current Lawyer doesn't seem to want to help or make time for me to explain what is going on with my case.
Can I dismiss him? Are there codes of conduct to protect me? I can't really afford to pay another lawyer fee.
Hello and thank you for your question. For over 34 years I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.

You can dismiss him but I would not do that as that would leave you without representation. Likewise, your attorney is stuck on your case unless he peitions to be removed or you remove him. So he has to cooperate with you. or you can report his behavior to the court and the state bar.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What are the steps to reporting him, and will I need specific documentation to do so?

If you report him to the State Bar at this point,your case will suffer. Instead, call the chatper 13 trustee and advise of your frustration and he will contact your attorney.