Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I filed for a dismissial of a civil action suit after the discovery

Customer Question

I filed for a dismissial of a civil action suit after the discovery period was over, why didn't the court grant my dismissal? It has been six months .This is a mortgage dispute. I have 3 different mortgages, 5 security deeds, no signatures,violation of Patriot act, etc.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good evening. Would you mind telling me what State this is in? Did the plaintiff turn over and respond to your request for discovery? Also, why you do you think the case should be dismissed? If you could please clarify these questions for me, I would be happy to respond. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is in Henry Co. in the State of Ga. The reason Ga. leads the nation in illegal foreclosures is because the courts favor the banks and mortgage co.s even when the homeowner is without question right about

his case and the banks are wrong. It is very hard here to win a case

against the banks because of the monies spent to ensure that the banks and mortgage co.s win these cases. Due process of law here and civil

rights are in 60 % of the cases just thrown out the window. Homeowners

almost have no rights. I have 3 houses in this dispute. My mother,my

wife and I have already fired over 8 lawyers. If I had listen to them, we

would have lost all of these houses. The local court judge here on

the 29th said in court that this was not his area of expertise. We had

a Declaratory Judgment against us and after discovery was asked for,

we sent all of the illegal documents. There attorneys never answered

but left the discovery to run out on May 30, 12. I filed for dismissal on

June 4, 2012 and the court never ruled on it until 11-29. This was only

after I filed a complaint with the Federal Reserve Bank and SIGTRAP

of the U.S. Justice Dept. that SunTrust asked for an extension in Sept.

of 2012 for 60 days. They even had the dates wrong on the request.

But because only my wife's name is on the contract I could not speak

in court. I seem to ask a lot of questions that attorney's seem to have

problems answering. If you can not answer this please refund my

money.

Did the court deny your motion? If so, did the Judge state why? Also, where does the case stand as of now? Did you ever file a motion to compel? If so, did the Judge order a specific date for them to respond?