LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

HOW DO I REWMOVE APERSON FROM MY HOUSE. HE HAS BEEN THERE FOR

Customer Question

HOW DO I REWMOVE APERSON FROM MY HOUSE. HE HAS BEEN THERE FOR a couple of weeks and wont leAVE
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 4 years ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good afternoon. I certainly understand your situation and concern. If he is unwilling to leave, you would need to proceed through the court and file for ejectment. He has no legal right to be there, is not on title and you no longer want him there. If you were to call the police, they are likely to tell you that this is a civil issue and there is nothing they can do. I am not sure what county the property is located in but here are forms which you can modify and use, to file. Moreover, the clerk of court, should have the forms for you to obtain as well.

https://lakecountyclerk.org/forms/self_help/Ejectment_package.pdf

http://www.flaglerclerk.com/pdf/EjectmentPacket.pdf

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

Hi Robert. I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!