Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Attorney
Experience:  19 Years of Legal Practice Experience in this precise field.

I have 3 DUIs in ct. The last one was 6 years ago. I was wondering

I have 3 DUI's in ct. The last one was 6 years ago. I was wondering if I can ever get my license back
Hi, thanks for your inquiry! I have been practicing law for 17+ years and have specific experience with issues similar to yours. That being said...I am working on your answer and will be back shortly with it. Thank you.

Alexia Esq.
Hi, and thank you for your patience. With regard to your post:

By law, until January 1, 2013, you, a third-time offender may seek restoration of your license if six years have passed. You will have to drive only interlock-equipped vehicles for 10 years. Starting January 1, 2013, however, the law allows an offender to seek restoration of his or her license after two years on the condition that the driver operate only interlock-equipped vehicles for as long as he or she drives. (After 15 years of driving these vehicles, the you may ask that this condition be lifted, and the commissioner may do so after a hearing and for good cause.) Thus, you may want to seek restoration BEFORE Jan. 1, so at least your ingition device requirement is curbed at 10 years and is not permanent.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need follow up before or after RATING me. And PLEASE know that my job depends on a POSITIVE rating now and at least an 8-10 feedback rating later. Thanks! I won't forget your support.

Alexia Esq.

I think this is what you wanted to know. If not, please let me know and we can interact further. Otherwise, I wish you the best and ask that you Rate me now. HINT: I aim to provide only EXCELLENT SERVICE and ask that you click a rating on the RIGHT side of the choices OR, follow up with me if you need more follow up or clarification. AND, WHEN YOU DO RATE ME POSITIVELY, PLEASE SEND ME A REPLY LETTING ME KNOW YOU ARE DOING SO, SO WE CAN ENSURE IT GETS RECORDED. THANKS!

You can ask for me directly in the future by starting your post with "To Alexia Esq." Or bookmark this page, and go to:

Repeat reminder: Due to rules of our states, nothing herein is intended as legal advice, only intended as general information in order that you may have a starting point for helping yourself and presenting your issue to your lawyer if need be. I am an Attorney in the U.S. but I am not your attorney.