Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Customer Question

I have recieved documents from a firm to advance a small portion of an upcoming settlement for a fee with interest. I need a lawyer to help me interpet the document and answer the following the questions: How much are they loaning me and what does that loan cost me from the actual settlement? How much is the settlement and and are they taking the entire settlement? Is it pro-rata?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.

Good morning. I'll be happy to take a look if you can post them on this forum. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The document is a protected file. It will not let me copy or cut and paste...only email. Is there another way to get this 20 page document to you for review and counsel?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

Under our terms of service with JA, we are not allowed to correspond by email. If you could post this document somewhere on the internet, I'll go look at it there.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am going to create a yahoo account and send it there. Please give me a few minutes.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. Just let me rush! :)