Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer

i received an announcement of a lawsuit against bank of america

i received an announcement of a lawsuit against bank of america . bank of america credit protection marketing and sales practices litigation, case no 3:md-02269-TEH. i was enrolled in the plan during the time stated. should i try to collect the settlement amount or is it too dillicult or expensive to do so.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

In a class action suit, if you're a member of the class, it's actually very easy to collect the judgment. All you have to do is submit a claim form, and they send you a check to the address you provide. It usually only takes a few minutes of your time. You can file a claim online, using information on the announcement they sent you.

Here is more information:

Please rate my service positively before signing out, as this is the only way that I get credit for the time I spend helping you. I hope that you are 100% satisfied - otherwise, please reply so we can continue the conversation. Good luck.