Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

live in oklqahoma and can not get my pay stub online and its

live in oklqahoma and can not get my pay stub online and its been 5 weeks. What do i do?
Thank you for your question.

If I may ask, who are you trying to get a pay stub from? Who owes you this information?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Braums they are doing this online paystub thing and its startin to make me mad

Thank you for your follow-up.

On Monday consider speaking with the manager and ask to speak with HR. You are entitled to obtain your records, and if the online pages are not working, the employer is required to provide you with paper copies. Otherwise they may be in violation of state employment regulations, as they have to provide a formal accounting to their employees. Explain that to HR and demand your records. If this continues and they refuse to modify this situation, you may want to consider filing a complaint with the Oklahoma Department of Labor and have the state evaluate whether or not the employer is engaging in proper employment practices at this time. Here is their link below:

Good luck.