Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

I took my daughter to er vomiting and fever the didnt do blood

I took my daughter to er vomiting and fever the didn't do blood test only urine test and said it was a virus next day took her for follow up appt same thing a day later she was having a seizure and I took her to different hospital they told me it was liver failure she got a transplant but had severe brain damaged because it was not detect it on time can the be negligence from fist hospital

Thank you for your question.

Oh my goodness, I am so terribly sorry to hear that this took place. To answer your question directly, it very well may be negligence. To know for sure, you will need to obtain all the medical records from that hospital and subsequent care that your daughter received, and have an in-person consultation with a medical malpractice attorney. The reason for that is because medical malpractice attorneys tend to use medical experts for testimony and review. Those experts can review the documents to see whether or not the doctors made the right call. Medical malpractice is governed by whether or not a reasonable medical professional with proper training would have made the same decision and whether the decision made was something that modern training and medical texts suggested as the proper course of action. That is something that usually only an another medical professional would be able to tell with any degree of certainty. Then, if the parties agreed that there was a legitimate error, you would be able to potentially file suit against that doctor and that hospital for injury that your daughter sustained.

Good luck to you.