Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years In General Practice,

I have car, home, and renters insurance with an internet company.

I have car, home, and renters insurance with an internet company. I've been with them for 5 years. The underwriters are going to cancel my policy because my mother in law and sister in law have the same address in the data base that the insurance company uses for information. I have submitted every item that they asked for and now the only reason they do not want to renew my policy is that it is too complex. I'm honest and spoke with them numerous times and answered their emails to show that I don't have anything to hide. I'm insured with them for my home & cars in SC and my condo(renters) & cars in CA. Is a complex case that's satisfied the initial questions a reason not to renew? I don not want a negative record and am afraid this will show as a negative report. What can I do other than seek a different insurance company. I work during the day, search the web when I get off and am unable to speak with the new prospective companies call. Please advise!!!
Hello and thank you for your question. Where is the insurance company licensed, which States?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm not sure; I never knew to ask. I applied online and the entire process occurred online. My SC home and cars were insure online since 2007. I added CA after working there. All online.

If you can find out that information we can go from there. I am happy to continue to assist you to the best of my ability. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

California is the state licensed.

The best bet will be to contact the California Department of Insurance where you can file a complaint against the company. The Department will investigate the matter.
Consumer Hotline 1-800-927-HELP (4357)

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have regarding this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

Thank you.