Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years In General Practice,

I would like to know if any formal complaints have been filed

I would like to know if any formal complaints have been filed with the courts on a

Blue Moon Spa
459 s Grant st
Longwood Fl 32750

Hello and thank you for your question. Are you asking if criminal charges have been filed against her or if a civil lawsuit has been filed?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Both? or any info filed against the business or any employee?

the officers first stated that they stopped a client when he left and he said he had recieved a massage.. (WE DO NOT OFFER MASSAGE AND MAKE IT VERY CLEAR)

the part that confuses me is police knew her by her first and last name and also mentioned her mother by name.. But never asked about any other employees

clients are not given such information..

When did the incident occur? The address does come up as a massage parlor.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

earlier this evening...

Where are we listed as a Massage parlor?

I have only been open for a month and was in the process of obtaining an occupation license.. we have no signs or anything pertaing to a business yet.. except with a few online services

There is an XXXXX XXXXX that was arrested this evening. I will give you the link to look her up. There are no formal charges stated at this time.

You can also check to see if any other people you know where arrested by placing their names in the search. The case needs to go to the prosecutor's office on Monday to see if they will pursue a criminal case against her. It is too soon to tell what will happen as the arrest happened this evening.

This is what I found when I looked up the address

Please let me know if you have any additional questions for me regarding this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is there any formal complaints on blue moon spa

Nothing at this time.

I hope that I have provided you with helpful information. If you would be so kind as to rate my service I would be most appreciative. Thank you for your question.

Please do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions that you may have regarding this matter.
Thank you. Was there something else you wanted me to provide?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I found the charges on AR myself..

thank you for your time

I am glad that you were able to find out that information. The charges will not necessarily end up being prosecuted until the prosecutor's office has the opportunity to review the case. I am hoping that you did not find any other employee arrests. It sounds as if the prior business was engaged in this activity and that this will not affect you.