Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years In General Practice,

Back in 2002 I was strong armed by a parent into checking my

Back in 2002 I was strong armed by a parent into checking my self into a mental health facility in Texas and now I am suspicious as to wether I signed a power of attorney at the time. what kind of an attorney should I contact to help me resolve this problem?
Hello and thank you for your question.

You certainly have a right to whatever has been provided to medical staff that may be part of your file. Powers of Attorney can be revoked it you can find out the type that was used.

Were you looking for an attorney to revoke the power of attorney of to help you with obtaining your medical file?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

To revoke the power of attorney

This is something that you can do yourself if you would like to do so. Here are some links for the forms;

Of course if you prefer you can have an attorney prepare the document for you. The site will not allow us to refer a specific attorney, however, I can provide you with information regarding attorneys in your area that handle these types of matters.

Which City and county do you reside in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

City: Arlington
County : Tarrant

This is the link for the Tarrant County Bar Association lawyer referral

This is a link for the Arlington Bar Association.

You would want an Estate Attorney to handle this for you.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions for me regarding this matter. It would be my pleasure to further assist you. I hope that I provided you with helpful information. Thank you for your question.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

your welcome.