JPEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Experience as general attorney, in house counsel, SSDI, Family Law attorney, and law professor
14397910

I am being sued by a credit card company ,, I have done all

I am being sued by a credit card company ,, I have done all the leg work and the judgement was filed against me,, I had the judge vacate to\he judgement and it was approved. plaintiff files motion for reconsideration and court told me I have 10 days to respond. I have no request from plaintiff for any information , what should I send to the courts on this ?
If you file anything at all, you would file an "Response to Plaintiff's Motion to Reconsider".

The judge already set aside the judgment, based presumably on some mistake, surprise, or excusable neglect (or improper service). Now the credit card company has filed something stating that there was no mistake... so for your response, you can just file a very short answer to what they are stating. To tell you exactly what you should file, I would need to know more information, such as why it was vacated and what reason they give in the motion to reconsider.

All of that said, you don't have to respond at all.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the judgement was vacated because answer was dismissed on failure to provide discovery . they used July 4 holiday as one of the three days they gave me to answer a request. The judge awarded because answer was returned 1 day after do to mail .

If they gave an argument in the motion to reconsider, your response should just be the counter argument.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

they sent entire copy of the interrogatories should I complete and resend

I don't understand... do you mean they sent already completed interrogatories as part of their motion to reconsider?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I dont understand why they would base there request on interrogatories that i all ready submitted and are on file for the case. They have not returned any of my required doc per fair credit act to support there case.