How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lucy, Esq. Your Own Question
Lucy, Esq.
Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27019
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Lucy, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to find an attorney at law who would be upfront

Customer Question

I would like to find an attorney at law who would be upfront about the fact that the UNITED STATES is a FEDERAL CORPORATION and work with me on redeeming my Birth Certificate Securities in accordance with PL 73-10.


PL 73-10 a.k.a. HJR-192 of June 5, 1933.


Need to know how to "redeem" birth certificate securities to discharges debts for the US Trust account named on documents like driver's license, social security cards, IRS tax forms, etc.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 3 years ago.

I believe that you are referring to a cestui que trust.


There are conspiracy theories that these exist, however, after careful review I see no proof of this being the law in 1933 or otherwise. I see allegations but no proof.


I will opt out so another attorney can assist you.


Thank you.

Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 3 years ago.
I regret to inform you that the Courts have rejected this argument, see Lodi v. Lodi (1985) 173 Cal.App.3d 628, where the Court held that Plaintiff's birth certificate did not create a trust.

I hope this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The first attorney replied that my question(s) may be referring to a trust, but that was not my question.

Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 3 years ago.
Please clarify your question.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 3 years ago. has
House Joint Resolution 192 – PUBLIC LAW 73-10.

Birth certificates are not securities, and the United States is not a corporation.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

26 USC 3002 (15)

“United States” means—

(A) a Federal corporation;

I am not asking any question.. I am seeking an attorney who will admit that the UNITED STATES is a Federal Corporation and work with me on balancing the books for any "charges" against the legal fiction, UNITED STATES person named on such documents like Driver's license, mortgages, credit card statements, traffic tickets, etc, etc, etc.

I don't believe you are that attorney, so please respectfully opt out like the first attorney and resubmit this conversation back so that all attorneys in the network may review and/or replyl.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 3 years ago.
has 28 US Code 3002.

As used in this chapter:
(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.

A Federal corporation as used in the statute means a corporation chartered by the federal government, see

The federal government itself is not a corporation.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes...Please continue to search for an attorney. The next attorney should already have read the previous postings for this topic...


Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, professionals cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.

To find a lawyer, please contact your State Bar Association's Legal Referral Service at This is the same place where lawyers themselves go when they need to consult with an attorney from another state.

If you'd like any other information from our legal professionals, please let me know and I will search for one for you. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 3 years ago.

My name is Lucy and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Even if I were to accept your basic premise that the United States is a corporation, your birth certificate would not be a redeemable security, for two reasons:
1. You didn't buy it, it has no cash value, and it's not advertised as a security. Every person who is born in the United States is issued a birth certificate. Every person who does business with a corporation isn't automatically handed a share of stock. Business doesn't work that way. You have to provide consideration to receive a security, and being born is not a voluntary act or an exchange of promises.

2. Your birth certificate is issued by the state in which you were born, not the federal government. The state would not be able to print and issue stock or securities in a corporation.

Unfortunately, what you are looking to do is not the law in 2012, and it is not possible. I apologize that this was probably not the Answer you were hoping to receive. However, it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand.

Good luck.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, the STATE OF X creates the birth certificate, but those certificates are forwarded to the US Dept of Vital Statistics, USA COMMERCE DEPT and US TREASURY DEPT and are monetized by the Federal Reserve. The consideration for the security is the mother's pledge (signature on certificate of live birth) of the child's labor and citizenship into the corporate USA government.

I agree that doing business with a corporation does not mean you have stock in the corporation, but that angle is irrelevant to the point.


Please opt out...


JustAnswer in the News:

Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Web sites like
...leave nothing to chance.
Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous.

What Customers are Saying:

  • Mr. Kaplun clearly had an exceptional understanding of the issue and was able to explain it concisely. I would recommend JustAnswer to anyone. Great service that lives up to its promises! Gary B. Edmond, OK
< Previous | Next >
  • Mr. Kaplun clearly had an exceptional understanding of the issue and was able to explain it concisely. I would recommend JustAnswer to anyone. Great service that lives up to its promises! Gary B. Edmond, OK
  • My Expert was fast and seemed to have the answer to my taser question at the tips of her fingers. Communication was excellent. I left feeling confident in her answer. Eric Redwood City, CA
  • I am very pleased with JustAnswer as a place to go for divorce or criminal law knowledge and insight. Michael Wichita, KS
  • PaulMJD helped me with questions I had regarding an urgent legal matter. His answers were excellent. Three H. Houston, TX
  • Anne was extremely helpful. Her information put me in the right direction for action that kept me legal, possible saving me a ton of money in the future. Thank you again, Anne!! Elaine Atlanta, GA
  • It worked great. I had the facts and I presented them to my ex-landlord and she folded and returned my deposit. The 50 bucks I spent with you solved my problem. Tony Apopka, FL
  • Not only did he answer my Michigan divorce question but was also able to help me out with it, too. I have since won my legal case on this matter and thank you so much for it. Lee Michigan

Meet The Experts:

  • Tina



    Satisfied Customers:

    JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
< Last | Next >
  • Tina's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
  • Ely's Avatar


    Counselor at Law

    Satisfied Customers:

    Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
  • JPEsq's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Experience as general attorney, in house counsel, SSDI, Family Law attorney, and law professor
  • Law Educator, Esq.'s Avatar

    Law Educator, Esq.


    Satisfied Customers:

    JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
  • FiveStarLaw's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    25 years of experience helping people like you.
  • Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.'s Avatar

    Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.


    Satisfied Customers:

    7+ years of experience handling various legal matters.
  • Dimitry K., Esq.'s Avatar

    Dimitry K., Esq.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

Related Legal Questions