Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer
26798026

I would like to find an attorney at law who would be upfront

Customer Question

I would like to find an attorney at law who would be upfront about the fact that the UNITED STATES is a FEDERAL CORPORATION and work with me on redeeming my Birth Certificate Securities in accordance with PL 73-10.

---------

PL 73-10 a.k.a. HJR-192 of June 5, 1933.

------------------

Need to know how to "redeem" birth certificate securities to discharges debts for the US Trust account named on documents like driver's license, social security cards, IRS tax forms, etc.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 4 years ago.

I believe that you are referring to a cestui que trust.

There are conspiracy theories that these exist, however, after careful review I see no proof of this being the law in 1933 or otherwise. I see allegations but no proof.

I will opt out so another attorney can assist you.

Thank you.

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 4 years ago.
I regret to inform you that the Courts have rejected this argument, see Lodi v. Lodi (1985) 173 Cal.App.3d 628, where the Court held that Plaintiff's birth certificate did not create a trust.

I hope this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The first attorney replied that my question(s) may be referring to a trust, but that was not my question.

Please clarify your question.
http://www.focusoncommerce.net/index_htm_files/LAW%20-%20House%20Joint%20Resolution%20192.pdf has
House Joint Resolution 192 – PUBLIC LAW 73-10.

Birth certificates are not securities, and the United States is not a corporation.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

26 USC 3002 (15)

“United States” means—

(A) a Federal corporation;

I am not asking any question.. I am seeking an attorney who will admit that the UNITED STATES is a Federal Corporation and work with me on balancing the books for any "charges" against the legal fiction, UNITED STATES person named on such documents like Driver's license, mortgages, credit card statements, traffic tickets, etc, etc, etc.

I don't believe you are that attorney, so please respectfully opt out like the first attorney and resubmit this conversation back so that all attorneys in the justask.com network may review and/or replyl.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/3002
has 28 US Code 3002.

As used in this chapter:
(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.

A Federal corporation as used in the statute means a corporation chartered by the federal government, see
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1274206

The federal government itself is not a corporation.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes...Please continue to search for an attorney. The next attorney should already have read the previous postings for this topic...

Thanks.....

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, professionals cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.

To find a lawyer, please contact your State Bar Association's Legal Referral Service at http://apps.americanbar.org/legalservices/lris/directory/ This is the same place where lawyers themselves go when they need to consult with an attorney from another state.

If you'd like any other information from our legal professionals, please let me know and I will search for one for you. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 4 years ago.

My name is Lucy and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Even if I were to accept your basic premise that the United States is a corporation, your birth certificate would not be a redeemable security, for two reasons:
1. You didn't buy it, it has no cash value, and it's not advertised as a security. Every person who is born in the United States is issued a birth certificate. Every person who does business with a corporation isn't automatically handed a share of stock. Business doesn't work that way. You have to provide consideration to receive a security, and being born is not a voluntary act or an exchange of promises.

2. Your birth certificate is issued by the state in which you were born, not the federal government. The state would not be able to print and issue stock or securities in a corporation.

Unfortunately, what you are looking to do is not the law in 2012, and it is not possible. I apologize that this was probably not the Answer you were hoping to receive. However, it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand.

Good luck.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes, the STATE OF X creates the birth certificate, but those certificates are forwarded to the US Dept of Vital Statistics, USA COMMERCE DEPT and US TREASURY DEPT and are monetized by the Federal Reserve. The consideration for the security is the mother's pledge (signature on certificate of live birth) of the child's labor and citizenship into the corporate USA government.

I agree that doing business with a corporation does not mean you have stock in the corporation, but that angle is irrelevant to the point.

Please opt out...