INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

I did a concrete foundation for a man in delaware in 11/28/2001.

Customer Question

I did a concrete foundation for a man in delaware in 11/28/2001. He has now sent me
a civil action law suit, saying the foundation was not right. Isn't there a statute of
limitation for this.
Thank You
Roy
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma. The claim is time barred. There is a statute of limitations defense. He cannot pursue a claim after three (3) years under contract theory. Tit. 10 §8106
Please select a positive rating for the answer - which I tried to get you quickly.
You asked if there is a statute of limitations applicable here and I provided the time frame and statute reference. why did you rate me negatively? I got no credit for the answer. What can I clarify?