Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

How do you deal with preventing a citezen from enjoying the

Customer Question

How do you deal with preventing a citezen from enjoying the most basic given rights?
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 3 years ago.

My name is Lucy and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

This is an extremely broad question. Can you explain a little more about your situation? Who is preventing someone from enjoying his rights? And what rights?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Lucy:I had problems since 1968,political and it fallows me to my retirement in 1999.My product was first class but some body (management) in keeping with the harassment to the very end,many things took place,psaycologicaly destroy me.After I retired it continued in the form of deprive me to have a life I can enjoy,the syndicate continued.How is it done?They have take my life in their hands,my computer,telephones,they fallow my car and do damage to my rear vew mirror two times in one month,dating sites are out the question,they control them so I can't talk to anyone the chat site does not allow me to communicate,never been able to resolve this case.I need an atorney very aggressive to take my case in the Los Angeles area.I know I have a good case once I give the details.Thanks

I apologize. We're not able to represent customers, or refer a specific attorney. This is a question and answer site that provides general legal information. Do you have a specific question that I can answer?